Saturday 3 May 2014

Floral Spring

Floral Spring

Hi guys!
Sorry, I haven't posted anything for more than two weeks, but I've been on holiday with no access to the internet, and this past week has been extremely busy. Anyway, here's an outfit I wore out to dinner with some friends.
 
 (Sorry about the blurriness in this pic, my sister sucks at taking pictures! ;P)


(Yes, I was about to fall ;P)
 
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Can't remember, but I've had it for years
Necklace: H&M
Rings & earrings: Six
 
By the way, I'm going to have braces put on, on the 16th of May );
I hate it, but still, I'm excited to have my teeth fixed so that I can have a superstar smile the rest of my life :D
 
Hope you all have an amazing day! <3
 
 
Stalk me on my social media and stuff?:

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment