Wednesday 4 June 2014

Purple spring look

 

Hey Guys!
Today, I'm sharing a really pretty summer appropriate makeup look with you. I was really inspired to do this look, because I saw a few tutorials using brighter colours, and when I then looked at the flowers in the garden of my summerhouse, I was so inspired to do this look.
 


The flowers that I was mainly inspired by, were the purple rhododendrons. They have this gorgeous purple shade, with a bit of peach detail, and a very soft look. 
 
 

Here is the look.
How to achieve the look:
  1. Prime your eyelids, so that your eyeshadow will go on smoothly, and stay all day.
  2. Apply a very light brown throughout your crease, all the way from inner to outer corner. This will help create a soft look to the eyelook, and also help blend out the shadows.
  3. Apply a peachy-pink shade on your eyelid, but not all the way into the inner corner, only about halfway.
  4. Then apply a orchid purple throughout your crease, and onto the outer part of the eyelid. Make sure to blend it out, so that it looks soft.
  5. Apply a darker purple in the outer corner, in a slight V-shape, to intensify the eyes.
  6. Then blend a turquoise-green eyeshadow under your lower lashes, to symbolize the leaves of the flowers.
  7. Lastly, apply a light, pearly eyeshadow in the inner corner and on the brow bone, to brighten and highlight. 

 
Here's just another picture of the eye look, where you are more able to see the green. (Please excuse the pimple /: )
 
Hope you have a nice day! <3
 

Stalk me on my social media and stuff?:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment