Tuesday 2 September 2014

Colourful Summer

 

Colourful summer

 

Hi everyone!
First of all, I want to apologize for my absence this summer. I've not only been without Wi-Fi for a long time, but also been busy with cleaning out my room, so that I can move into my sister's room, when I've painted it. So yes, I've been very busy, but I guess that's no excuse for not even doing a single blog post. But the thing is, that I've just not been in the mood, or inspired at all. You see, lately many things just seem to have gone wrong for me, and that just seems to have stopped me from doing anything that I planned to do this summer. And now, I've started in school again, so I guess this will just be another thing stopping me from doing posts. But I'll still try to do some every now and then, don't worry.
Anyway, I thought that I'd just let you know about some of these things, and also show you this makeup look I did last week. It's a very summery look, and also quite bright, so not really something you'd wear for everyday.
 

 

 Products used:
Be Creative makeup eyeshadow quad in Daydream (Limited edition)
Sephora Blush from their makeup palette
Maybelline Fit Me! Blush in Deep Rose
Dior eyeshadow duo nr. 625 Dior Light (The lightest shade)
L'Oreal Infallible Super liner perfect slim (black)
Gosh Catchy Eyes mascara (Black)
Urban Decay Naked Basics dual ended eyeliner
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in nr. 16


No comments:

Post a Comment