Thursday 6 March 2014

Brow Routine

 

Brow Routine

Hey guys!
So today, I'm showing you guys my brow routine. I wouldn't say that I'm amazing at doing my brows, I have just had quite a few questions on what products I use, and how I use them.
I always try to keep my brows quite natural, since I have blonde hair, and I do go to school.
But anyway, here's my brow routine!
 
 
This is just the look I'm going for, just so you can see what it looks like.
 

Here are the tools I use:

1: A brow shaping tool. (I got this from a drugstore in Denmark.)


2: A brow pencil. (These are the Yves Rocher and Maybelline mastershape brow pencils.)


3: A brow gel. (This one is not very good, but I use the Dessange brow gel in Dark Blond)


The 6 easy steps!



Step 1: The first thing I do, is to correct and shape my brows with the brow shaping tool. I don't do this every day, at all, but I usually do it every once a week, so that my brows are easy to fill in and shape later. You can of course also get this done by a professional, but I just like to do it myself.
 
 
 

Step 2: What I then do next, is just shaping my brows, and coming them through with a spoolie. You can either buy one separately, or just use one on the end of a brow pencil.




Step 3: Then I start filling in my brows, with the brow pencil. Here I'm using the Yves Rocher brow pencil, but you can use whatever brow pencil you like. What I usually do first, is to just fill in the tail of my brow, and right above the arch, because that is the place where your brows would naturally be the darkest.




Step 4: Next, I just lightly draw a line at the bottom of my brow, for me to follow. This will make your brows look more precise, and straight. I then just fill in any sparse areas, with light strokes, so that it looks very natural and feathery. You don't want to press to hard, with the pencil, because if you do, you'll end up making your brows too dark, and to thick looking. (If you mess up, and make a very dark line, you can always take the spoolie, or your little finger and lightly blend it out.)




Step 5: Then I just very, and I mean very lightly, I fill in the inner part of my brow, by making small feathery strokes, going upwards. You don't want the inner parts of your brows to be too dark, because then it will look very fake, and unnatural.




Step 6: The last thing I do, is to just set my brows with a brow gel. I don't do this every day at all, since this brow gel sucks, and I don't feel like it does so much of a difference. But if you own a great brow gel, then of course use it! This will make your brows stay all day, and keep them from moving around. (I don't know about you, but I suffer from fluffy eyebrows!)




So is the finished brow! This doesn't really take me long in the morning at all, unless I'm having a bad brow day. (Sorry for looking so red in this picture, I don't really know what happened?)





I hoped you enjoyed this blog post, I definitely enjoyed making it!
 
Love ya'! <3
 
Stalk me on my social media and stuff?:
http://callatheflower.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Callatheflower






PS: I might do a tutorial on this look soon... Tell me if you want to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment