Thursday 13 March 2014

What's In My Bag?


 
Hey everyone!
 
So today, I'm doing a what's in my bag post! I kind of got inspired by Miriam Hart,  from
Hart Of Fashion, to do this post, and I didn't really have anything else ready for you guys to see! Sorry for the period with no posts, I was just a bit busy, and I'm working on loads of reviews, outfits, tutorials and also a haul! So you guys will definitely see more posts soon!
 
Anyway, let's start snooping around in my bag!
 
 
 Alright, so my bag is by the brand Yrstrdy, yes I know, really weird brand name! I bought it in a store called I Am, which basically retails SIX jewelry. My wallet is from the same brand and store.
 
In my bag, I always keep a little makeup bag with some stuff I just use during the day. I also have my IPod Nano, my sunglasses, some water, and a pack of gum. Next to it, you can see that I also bring a notebook and a calendar. The calendar, I just use to keep everything organized, with my appointments and homework. The pink notebook, I basically use for writing down everything that I feel like I need to write down. I write blog post ideas, shopping lists, wish lists and random ideas in there, and I also often scribble drawings in there.
 
At the moment I'm also bringing a Danish book with me, because we we're assigned to read it for homework, and when you're on the bus It's great to have something to read in. I'll often actually bring a book with me, if I know I'll be spending time waiting or something like that.
 
 


 
Here's a close up of my makeup bag, and what's inside it.
 
I don't know where the bag is from, since it was a gift. Inside it I keep a little mirror, with a brush inside it, a kabuki brush, nail clippers and a nail file. I keep the mirror and brush in there for touch-ups during the day, and the nail things for when I break a nail, since my nails tend to break really easily. Next, I have a little travel perfume container, which I love, because it means that I can put on some perfume after gym, or if I just feel a bit stinky! Then I have my favourite touch-up powder, the L'Oreal True Match powder, a Body Shop Born Lippy Pomegranate lip balm, and the lipstick and/or lipgloss I used the particular day.
 
 
 
Hope you guys liked the post!
As I said in the start, there's more posts coming, and they might come a bit slowly, but that's only because of school, and because I want to work hard on these posts, so that you guys can enjoy a well-made post now and then, instead of crappy posts all the time!
 
 
Bye! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment