Sunday 16 March 2014

Clothes Haul!



 Hey everyone!
 
I have another haul for you guys. This time, it's all clothing, but I will be having a beauty one up soon as well.
 



The first place I went to was the store here in Luxembourg called Secondhand4sale. I'll have links for everything in the end of the post. This store is owned by my mother, and she told me that two women who were quite petite, had delivered a lot of clothes, and I immediately wanted to have a look, to see if there was anything I liked. And there definitely was! Afterwards I also went to H&M, to check out some sales and new clothes. (I know the picture shows bags from Sephora and The body shop as well, but that's for my beauty haul!)
 
 

 The first thing I got in Secondhand4sale, is a pair of boots. These are by an Italian brand, and the strap on them can be taken off, which I think I'll do, since I don't like the detail too much.
 

 
 
I got another pair of booties, and these are by the same brand. I absolutely love these boots, and they're really comfortable and pretty! I love that they're both leather and skin, and that they have the strap detail that isn't too overwhelming.
 
 
 
 The next thing I got, is a white leather jacket from the brand Pinko, and this jacket is seriously amazing quality! And if you didn't know, I have an obsession with leather jackets, and if I could, I would probably own one in every colour under the rainbow.

 
 


Then I got a simple blue dress from Asos. This fits me pretty much perfectly, and I think this is going to be the dress I'll be wearing at my sisters graduation!
 
 


Then I got a pair of jeans from Vero Moda. These are just coral jeans, but the thing is, that they are made from a sort of water resistant material, so that they are a bit shiny.



 
I got a black dress, but I have no idea where it is from, since the tag has been cut out. It's just ruffled and with leather detail on the chest. I thought that this would be a great everyday dress, that you can use for both parties and school.
 
 

Then I got two shirts from H&M, and I thought that these would be great for summer, for wearing on top of a bikini, or just with a tank top underneath.




 
I the got a sweater from Promod. This is just a wine coloured sweater with navy sleeves and cheetah print. I really love sweaters, but I don't own so many, so I thought that this was a great opportunity for me to get an oversize sweater for a cheap price.
 
 


Next, I got this black leather skirt from Asos, and I really love this skirt! It fits me perfectly, and I love how the leather feels soft, and also the length of the skirt.

 

Then I got this really amazing dress, by the brand Liquorish. It's a sparkly dress, with blue details in it, and it's just such an amazing length, and quality. This, I think I might use for new years eve, or for a more "glam" party.
 
 
Next, I went to H&M, and I didn't go too crazy, but I did buy some exciting stuff!  
 

 First, I got some jewelry. I got this chain choker necklace, with black bound into it. The necklace was 7€, which I thought was a fair price.
I then got a pair of earrings, which are drop earrings, with two triangles, one is netted silver, the other black. These were 3€, which was great to me!
 
 



Then I got this flower-print tank top, which was 7€. I thought this would be great for summer, and for pairing with my black jeans and leather jacket.







Then I got another sweater, and this is just a dark army green sweater, with gold and silver details at the neck. This was 15€, and it's a really soft and comfy material, so I do think it's worth the money.

 


Lastly, I got this black and white printed skirt. This was originally 18€, but it was on sale for 10€, so I just couldn't resist! It's a really nice length, since it isn't too long or too short.


I hope you guys enjoyed the post! I'm sorry that it's up so late, but I had loads of trouble with editing this post, and trust me, it was really frustrating! Anyway, I'm really happy that it can go up now, and I'm glad to tell you guys that I'll also be doing a beauty haul soon, and probably also loads of outfit posts, as you might be able to tell! If you have any requests for posts, or just ideas, feel free to leave a comment about it!
 
Love you! <3
 
 
Here is the link for Secondhand4sale:
 
Just a little disclaimer by the way: I didn't show these products because it's my mom's shop, but because I'm actually really excited about the products, and because I want to show younger people that you can find amazing deals in secondhand stores!
 
Stalk me on my social media and stuff?:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment