Tuesday 25 March 2014

TMI Tag

 

TMI Tag

 
 
Hey guys! So today I really wanted to do a post where you would get to know me a bit better! So I'm doing the TMI Tag! (Too much information tag)

1: What are you wearing?
- My pajamas. Cause they're comfy! <3

 2: Ever been in love?
- I've later found out that I haven't.

 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Well, partly yes, partly no. We both agreed that it didn't work out, but it was still really sad to let go of a person, who I had really enjoyed spending my time with.

 4: How tall are you?
- I'm not sure, but I think I'm about 1.64 metres.

 5: How much do you weigh?
- I've never been very secure about my weight, but at the moment I'm between 40 and 45 Kg.

 6: Any tattoos?
- Nope.

 7: Any piercings?
- Only my ears.

 8: OTP?
- Oh, this is hard... No, I can't choose!

 9: Favorite show?
- Oh no... Downton Abbey or Friends? Again, I can't choose!

 10: Favorite bands?
- Imagine Dragons and Coldplay.

 11: Something you miss?
- Matthew from Downton Abbey...

 12: Favorite song?
- God, this is just so hard... At the moment I'm loving John Legend's All Of Me, but I'm also obsessed with Adele's songs at the moment.

 13: How old are you?
- 14

 14: Zodiac sign?
- Virgo.

 15: Quality you look for in a partner?
- Acceptance of me, and how I choose to dress and so on.

 16: Favorite Quote?
- Do what you love, and love what you do.

 17: Favorite actor?
- Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie and many, many more...

 18: Favorite color?
- Black and turquoise.

 19: Loud music or soft?
- Depends on my mood, but mainly loud.

 20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- My bed. Or I go outside. I often also go for a run, to get my frustrations out.

 21: How long does it take you to shower?
- That definitely depends on what I have to do. If I have to get ready for a date it can take me up to an hour, but if I just have to quickly wash my hair, it'll usually take me around 10 - 25 minutes.

 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Um... Makeup and hair takes about half an hour, but the whole process of getting up to getting out the door usually takes me about an hour, and a bit more if it's possible!

 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- Yes... Did not enjoy it.

 24: Turn on?
- Kindness  towards, and respect of, other people.

 25: Turn off?
- The opposite, of course! No respect of the people and things around you, pisses me off!

 26: The reason I joined Youtube?
- I haven't. Yet!

 27: Fears?
- Heights, falling and throwing up.

 28: Last thing that made you cry?
- Michelle Phan's Remember The Girl video.

 29: Last time you said you loved someone?
- Yesterday.

 30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
- I'll just do this with my blogger name. (Callatheflower) This is basically just inspired by a book series where a girl was called Calla, and then I think the flower is pretty too.

 31: Last book you read?
- A Danish book we had to read for school. Really boring!

 32: The book you’re currently reading?
-I'm not currently reading a book, since it's hard for me to find an interesting book.

 33: Last show you watched?
- Bones.

 34: Last person you talked to?
- My mom.

 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Friends.

 36: Favorite food?
- Pizza or lasagna.

 37: Place you want to visit?
- LA and Paris.

 38: Last place you were?
- My room.

 39: Do you have a crush?
- Currently, no.

 40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Long ago ):

 41: Last time you were insulted?
- To be honest, I'm not sure. I don't take insults personally very often, so I can't really remember a lot of the times where I was insulted.

 42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
- Chocolate. Cookies.

 43: What instruments do you play??
- A bit of piano, and guitar.

 44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
- Probably a medallion I got from my grandmother. It's so unique and special to me, and I want to keep it as a memory of her, when she passes away at some point.

 45: Last sport you played?
- Does a workout count? If not, then Kin-ball.

 46: Last song you sang?
- One And Only by Adele.

 47: Favorite chat up line?
- "Hey, did you just fart? Because you blew me away."

 48: Have you ever used it?
- No. But I goddamn want to.

 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- Ummm... Today, I guess?

 50: Who should answer these questions next?
- Whoever wants to! And Miriam Hart! <3




Hope you guys enjoyed it!
See you next time! <3

Stalk me on my social media and stuff?:





No comments:

Post a Comment