Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hey everyone!
So today I'm just going to share some stuff that I got recently!
The main amount of the products are drugstore, because that's usually what I prefer to buy.


 I got two eyeliners from Yves Rocher, because they were on sale for only 5 €. The one to the left is the shade 06 Cuivre and the right one is 02 Bleu.

 I got the L'oreal Infallible superliner in black. This is probably my new favourite eyeliner, since it's felt-tip and super thin, so you can create a really perfect winged eyeliner.

Then I got the Yves Rocher makeup sponge. This was 8 € and I bought it, because I really wanted to try to use a sponge for my makeup. (Please excuse the fact that it's super dirty. I used it this morning, and I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to clean it yet!)

 I got this Be Creative Licious Lips lip gloss in 004 Grace. This is a high-end product, but I must admit that I have never heard of this brand before. I bought it in a high-end retail store called Ici Paris XL, but I haven't seen the brand anywhere else.

 I then got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense colour balm, in the shade 100 Give Me A Cuddle. I'm planning on doing a review on this, since I have a very strong opinion about it already.

 I also got the Sephora lip gloss with four colours in it, because I had a little giftcard thingy, which said I could get it for free, because my mom's birthday is in March.

 Next up, I got the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder in Light. This powder was put down to about 10 € and I just really wanted to try out some more powders, and loved the finish of this powder when I swatched it.

 Then I got the Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature eyebrow pencil in the shade 01 Blond. The first impression I got of this, is that it is much longer than other brow pencils, and actually didn't fit in the container I wanted to put it into. I guess it's a god thing though, since it must mean that you get more product for your money.

 Yay, I got another high-end product! I got the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay, and oh my gosh guys, this is probably my new favourite palette! I'll do a review on it, so you can get more details about it!

 I got the L'Oreal Glam Bronze bronzer and highlighter duo, in the shade 101 Blonde Harmony. Again, I'm planning on doing a review on it, so you can get some more details about it!

 Then I got the L'Oreal True Match Magic Touch Highlighter pen, and I'm really excited to try this out, since it's a really nice salmon-pink colour, which should be great for my fair skin.

 I got another Maybelline Fit Me! Blush, because I just couldn't resist, and because this shade was exactly what I was looking for! This one is in the shade Deep Pink, and I have already done a review of the first one I got on my tumblr, if you want to go check it out.

 Next I got the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold. I bought this because rose-toned eyeshadows have been really in lately, and because I thought this would be a great everyday base for your eyeshadow, since it's more neutral.

 I got a Body Shop candle, with green tea and lemon, and this is just the most gorgeous candle ever! It freshens up my room, but isn't as overwhelming as many other candles are.

Lastly, I got the Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in the shade 016 Heartbreaker. This is just a gorgeous dark, vampy, burgundy colour, which is perfect for fall and winter.


If you want me to do reviews on any of this stuff, feel free to ask me to do so! I would also love to hear you guys' recommendations and thoughts!

If you want to see some older reviews and pictures, go check out my Tumblr: http://callatheflower.tumblr.com/

From now on, since I made this blog, I'm planning on only posting pictures of makeup looks, inspiration pictures, and just stuff I'm loving on my Tumblr.

You can of course also follow my Twitter and Instagram, right here!:
https://twitter.com/Callatheflower
http://instagram.com/callatheflower

See you later Flowers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment