Tuesday 4 March 2014


Hello everyone!
My name is Maria (or just Mia), and on this blog I'll be doing loads of reviews, monthly favourites, hauls, first impressions and so on.
I'm basically a beauty blogger, and I really want to start a career with blogging, and maybe also become a youtuber when I feel confident enough to start filming myself.
At the moment, I don't actually own a good camera, so I take all my pictures with my iphone. I'm saving money so that I can buy a good camera, though!
I'm Danish, but I feel like my first language should be English, since I always feel like I can express myself a lot better in English, than in Danish..
I have an older sister, and no pets.
I want to become a makeup artist, youtuber, or a manager for something that has to do with beauty.

I'm really excited to start blogging, and I'll be posting at least once a week (unless there's a problem, of course)

Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment